Friday, January 22, 2010

Forestfarm 2010 Catalog

I just made a note for myself at my desk and was struck, yet again, by the fact that I have the brand new Forestfarm catalog sitting there, waiting for me...and I haven't even cracked it open yet!

No wait, that's a lie, I did look at the photo pages in the front to check out the pet photos :-)

I love this catalog, and like Katherine S. White, I'm a big fan of nursery catalogs, in general. Forestfarm is wonderful - so many plants and they grow them there. These people have such an amazing bank of knowledge. And they share it in their catalog. How cool is that?!

So as for me and the catalog, usually I curl up with the catalog, a mug of tea and a pen and start reading. I can't wait to find out things I didn't know about a plant, plants new to me, things I've forgotten - I just love new ideas and am an information addict.

I keep all the old catalogs, too. Since they grow their own plants their catalogs change and I do refer back for information on a plant. This year's catalog is bigger and I can't wait to find out if that means they have even more plants in there!

Check it out - they have great prices, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment